Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I have a problem.... It's genealogy!

Ok, so I admit it.... I am a geneaholic!  I have caught the genealogy bug, as many people are these days.  I am hooked on research and learning all I can about new resources to help me progress in my family history.  I also admit, that I am young and definitely still a newbie.  Though I am not a professional by any means, I hope to some day become one.  I love this stuff!

I still have a long journey to go.  Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I climb my family tree!  All those geneabloggers out there have a wonderful community that I want to be a part of.  And hey, maybe I can show those 'non-genealogists' some reasons for why we are so addicted to the hunt of finding our ancestors' stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment